Arena 2.0:Questions and Answers
Arena is not working well with my web browser
Arena and ArenaWiki have been tested with many web browsers. We try to test every new version of every major web browser. The following list shows the web browser we have tested. The numbers in brackets show the most most recently tested version.
On desktop computers
- Apple Safari 4 or later (5.0.5)
- Google Chrome 5 or later (11.0.696.60)
- Internet Explorer 6 or later (9.0.8112.16421IC)
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later (4.0.1)
- Netscape Navigator 7.1 or later
- Opera 9 or later (11.01 build 1190)
On mobile devices
- Apple Safari on OS4 (4.1 8B117 on Apple iPhone 3GS and Apple iPad)
- Opera Mini 5 on OS4 (5.0.019802 on iPhone 3GS)
If Arena or ArenaWiki is not working well with your web browser, contact your Arena administrator and/or your ArenaWiki administrator.
I cannot edit articles
You may only edit articles if you have logged in to Arena help wiki, and your user account has sufficient permission granted for you to do so. If you would like to be granted permission to edit articles, contact your Arena help wiki administrator.
Permission to edit articles in Arena help wiki is language-specific, even though your user account applies to all language versions of Arena help wiki. For example, permission to edit articles in the English version of Arena help wiki does not also grant you permission to edit articles in the Swedish or Danish language versions. To do this, you must be granted permission for each language version separately.