Arena 1.5:Wiki search arena help wiki
ArenaWiki contains a range of articles that you may read to learn more about Arena. You may either browse from article to article, using hyperlinks, or use the search engine to find articles that contain the content you require.
Browsing for articles
You may browse from article to article, by clicking relevant hyperlinks. if you have reached this article, then you probably already know how to to identify and use a hyperlink. A hyperlink is an underlined text item within an article which, when clicked, redirects the web browser to the specified article. Hyperlinks may link to articles within ArenaWiki, or to articles elsewhere, or to other websites. Hyperlinks are always underlined. By convention, text is only underlined for this purpose.
If you have navigated from one article to another, you may use your web browser's back button to return to the previous article, or click another hyperlink to navigate to a different article.
The Navigation panel at the left side of the screen provides a list of hyperlinks that will redirect your web browser to special articles.
Searching for articles
The Search panel at the left side of the screen enables you to search for an article by using its title, or to search for any article that contains text that you specify.
- Locate the Search panel at the left side of the screen.
- In the text box type the name of the article that you wish to view, or type the text you wish to find. For example, if you are searching for all occurrences of the word tags, type this word in the text box.
- Click Go to go to the most likely article; or click 'Search to view a list of articles that contain the specified text.
You may view a list of articles that are linked to the article you are viewing currently.
- Locate the Toolbox panel at the left side of the screen.
- Click What links here.
- Below The following pages link to... is a list of articles linked to the article you were viewing.
- Click the title of any article that you wish to view.