Arena 2.0:My Charges
My Charges enables you to view and pay charges that apply in your Arena account. This feature, and others in your profile, may be found in My Pages.
The Login panel shows the current total of credit or debt on your account. Credit appears in green; debt appears in red.
How to view My Charges
- If you have not logged in to Arena, do so now. To learn more see Login and Logout.
- Locate the Navigation panel or Login panel.
- Click My Pages. The various features in My Pages will open in the Navigation panel.
- Click My Charges. The My fees panel will open.
The panel is divided into Fees, which lists the amounts you owe, and Payments, which lists the amounts that you have paid.
How to pay a charge in Arena
You may pay charges in Arena, by using a credit or debt card. The type of card accepted depends on the payment website.
- View My Charges. To learn more see How to view My Charges.
- Locate the Fees section.
- Tick the check box beside each charge that you want to pay.
- Click Pay selected fees. The Payment details panel will open.
- Check the payment details to ensure they are correct.
- Click Pay to continue, or click Cancel to cancel.
- If you clicked Pay you will be directed to the payment website.
- Follow the on-screen prompts of the payment site to complete the payment.
- Axiell is not responsible for third party payment websites.
How to pay a charge at an Arena member branch
You may pay a charge by visiting an Arena member branch (such as library, museum or archive) that meets the following criteria.
- The branch is a member of Arena.
- You are a member of the branch.
- The branch accepts payments by the method you want to use.
When you pay a charge at the branch, staff there will record the transaction in your Arena account.
- Do not send cash payments through the postal system.